weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
I have checked the list of books suggested on the site , i couldn't found " the theory of poker " by David sklansky , i just bought it and started reading it , i wonder now if it isnt that good thats why it doesnt belong on the list ? , it lacks a lot of things ? i didnt finish it yet but i like it.

bablo

bablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you want, read it for your own pleasure, but I never bought books on poker, on the Internet there are a lot of free books and videos about poker.

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have checked the list of books suggested on the site , i couldn't found " the theory of poker " by David sklansky , i just bought it and started reading it , i wonder now if it isnt that good thats why it doesnt belong on the list ? , it lacks a lot of things ? i didnt finish it yet but i like it.
it's one of the best books for begginners, i suggested admins to add it to the list, but they didn't done it:)

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips

I didn’t like it my first time reading it, and didn’t touch it again for several years. Recently reread it and loved it. People say it’s one of the “must reads”, but if you’re not enjoying it just put it down. Find something you enjoy reading by an author you like and you should see much more improvement in your game. And maybe later you’ll actually enjoy Theory of Poker.