Poker books

T

TEIS22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What are some good books to read up on poker???

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Expert heads up Will Tipton is the best for me, can send you the pdf to take a look

T

TEIS22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lorpugo I would appreciate the pdf I would like to read it. And thank you too nikolay nakhaev I will look into those as well

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lorpugo I would appreciate the pdf I would like to read it. And thank you too nikolay nakhaev I will look into those as well
but you only need a training system, otherwise you will have a mess in your head)
basis - mathematics and psychology. be always ready to take off and fall and never give up

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The main desire.
People rarely do well if they are busy with something that does not give them pleasure.
Dale Carnegie .

AlexPedsPaps

AlexPedsPaps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Expert heads up Will Tipton is the best for me, can send you the pdf to take a look

I’ve been thinking about getting this too, please could you send me the pdf also! :D

AlexPedsPaps

AlexPedsPaps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The book for you will depend on your level and if you prefer cash or tourney.

Any book by Dan Harrington (either on cash games or in tournament) is a great read to get anyone started in some good fundamentals.

Lorpugo

Lorpugo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Send me email at lorpugo@yahoo.com and i will send you with pdf Expert heads up play by Will Tipton. The book is mathematically based and relies on GTO solutions. It analyses heads up play but this will definitely impeove your overall game especially postflop play.

Galmedic

Galmedic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found they all have a bit of good info but really it is hard to get updated help in written form. You really just need to play a lot of hands

AlexPedsPaps

AlexPedsPaps

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I found they all have a bit of good info but really it is hard to get updated help in written form. You really just need to play a lot of hands

That’s what Viktor Blom says to do! Just play play play and eventually you will know the right things to do in each spot :)

Alternatively if you do just play all the time you will probably get stuck in bad habits and never know how to get out of tricky situations, but I can’t deny his skill

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is changing. Old books are not written about poker today. I recommend watching a video about the game of other players, reading articles on websites.

H

Honest

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not so much a book but a series of lengthy articles on a specific strategy to beat single table SNG's.

It's called, 'The SNG Blueprint'.
Helped my game by leaps and bounds, especially on what I considered to be a good spot.

If you're looking for more basic advice Negreanu's Hold'em Wisdom is a worthy read.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tips: excellent books Roy Raunder Easy poker math and Jared Tendler and Barry Carter poker: mental poker game

E

Ehatis232232

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Experience was my key

my brother had read up on the game through Doyles super system 2
But I had thought " if they made it through just by playing thats what
Im gonna do" and it made me feel better about my game figuring it out on my own bad beats
Haha

Zzzms

Zzzms

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The 3 Harrington on holdem books i have are invaluable.
I wish i had the discipline to adhere to his guidelines more consistently.