Pointers to identify a regular poker player

W

wellalmeida

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you identify a Regular poker player?

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If I see them at the table on a regular basis then I assume they are a regular..

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Solid stats on my HUD with a reasonable VPIP and a small gap between VPIP and PFR like 25/21 or 18/15. For obvious reasons also usually a large sample, since if they are a regular, it would be strange, if I never played with them before. But of course there are exceptions to this, since regulars move around between sites and games, or they come back to the game after an extended break.

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In pokerstars players can now put a couple of cards that mean how many real money hands they have played, that is an indication of the experience that each player has within the platform, it seems to me to give important information about one.
Some show off their pair of 2 proud:HAHAHA: :ROFLMAO: :HAHAHA:

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In PokerStars players can now put a couple of cards that mean how many real money hands they have played, that is an indication of the experience that each player has within the platform, it seems to me to give important information about one.
Some show off their pair of 2 proud:HAHAHA: :ROFLMAO: :HAHAHA:
I dont think, many regulars use that feature, because there is no point in tipping off weaker opponents, that they are a shark. So I will almost go as far as to say, that using this feature is a fish tell :)