A

aldo2010

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello all membres👋

I want to ask you about how you prefer play pocket Ace?

1- raise pre-flop

2- all in pre-flop

3- call other players to see the flop

Just reply by 1, 2, or 3 to see what is the best skill to play it.

If you have a another suggestion, so post it to find the best way 😊

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it all depends on my position at the table, and who my opponents are. That is, I believe that it is worth considering each situation individually.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually 1.
2. if I'm re-raising someone else, but prefer to get into a bidding war that ends up being all-in.
Never 3. UNLESS I've limped to trap (which I sometimes do). In that case I'm at risk unless someone raised my limp and we end up all-in pre-flop (my goal).

A

aldo2010

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it all depends on my position at the table, and who my opponents are. That is, I believe that it is worth considering each situation individually.

About the position, you are right, and saying that you are in BB position and you have a least 3 players in the game.... What is the best way for you ?

A

aldo2010

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually 1.
2. if I'm re-raising someone else, but prefer to get into a bidding war that ends up being all-in.
Never 3. UNLESS I've limped to trap (which I sometimes do). In that case I'm at risk unless someone raised my limp and we end up all-in pre-flop (my goal).

Thank you for your suggestion 😊

Einer777

Einer777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, everything varies in position and if there is any increase, but the AA between fewer people, greater possibilities.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually the first one raise pre-flop but:

1) In some cases is good to call to see the flop especially if there is a bet before you and 4-5 people are in the hand.

2) if your stack is small and the blinds are pushing you, the right decision is all-in pre-flop

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA

ON line...

doesn't matter ,, you'll loose to a 4 card straight or flush.
:dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2::dancing2:

P

panaloto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello all membres👋

I want to ask you about how you prefer play pocket Ace?

1- raise pre-flop

2- all in pre-flop

3- call other players to see the flop

Just reply by 1, 2, or 3 to see what is the best skill to play it.

If you have a another suggestion, so post it to find the best way 😊

To me, it depends on various situations like my position and the types of players in the table. In any case, doing 2 has historically been bad for me in online poker even if I have AA.

D

Dhendrixon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With Pocket AAs I would never just call a person to see the flop, unless I was BB and would be only calling 1 raise. Normally, I would raise and having the goad to be all in pre flop. I would never move all in though, unless I was 3-bet or 4-bet to. EP just the standard raise and see what happens,, prepare to fold if need be post flop.

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! It all depends on the position and opponents, any action can be both right and wrong.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
About the position, you are right, and saying that you are in BB position and you have a least 3 players in the game.... What is the best way for you ?

I think the best option is this raise pre-flop.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play my pockets aces preflop raise most of the time depending on the stack sizes of other players and what position I am....so my answer is 1.....aces getting cracked isn't the best feeling, so I am cautious not to go all in preflop...one out of two I am going Allin preflop but not my intention to do so..... limping with aces isnt the best idea, it's the best way for your aces to get cracked

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even if It says AA, there is no difference on an ordinary hole card.

When winning, It wins.

When discounting, it's discounted.

Completely, It depends on the situation of the place.