Plugging Leaks

T

Tiny Boost

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all just wanted to some feedback I am winning at a rate of 22.6bbs/100 but my biggest leak by position is EP were I am losing 40bbs per 100 any advice on rectifying this to get out of the red thanks

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Winning 22/100? My god you are crushing. Are you a LAG? EP can be tough to play when playing LAG. I think the most simple answer is to tighten up your range from EP. hands like QJs, KJs, QTs, ATs all can be easily dominated, and flopping top pair can get you into dangerous situations. I am referring to a full ring game though. If you play 6-handed, ranges obviously change and these hands become stronger. If you do play full ring though, consider how often hands like these will be dominated, and how often you will have to fold them to a 3bet.

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"I am winning at a rate of 22.6bbs/100 ... losing 40bbs per 100 at EP" - this makes little sence, as you have to be blasting CO-BU for 100+bb/100. How many hands is the sample? usually the losing position is SB/BB as you have to play them, EP is supposed to be ezst to play - fit/fold + NIT-up.
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]& yes, what @sirYivx said abotu style. I would asume, as Yivx, that you are LAGing; this = too many hands played at EP that are loosing in the long run to a 3bet
[/FONT]
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT].
[FONT=NotoSans, Lato, arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

T

Tiny Boost

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm so sorry just got HM2 did not import all of my hands correctly winning at a rate of 3.36bbs winning 85bbs CO 49bbs BTN losing -2 MP -32 EP -10 SB/BB

SirYivx

SirYivx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm so sorry just got HM2 did not import all of my hands correctly winning at a rate of 3.36bbs winning 85bbs CO 49bbs BTN losing -2 MP -32 EP -10 SB/BB

Seems more accurate. Having position seems to help you, as it should for most players. I think the same still applies. Tighten up from EP for a while and see how this affects your win rate.

S

SteveBNC

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What tracking software are you using?

Hi all just wanted to some feedback I am winning at a rate of 22.6bbs/100 but my biggest leak by position is EP were I am losing 40bbs per 100 any advice on rectifying this to get out of the red thanks

Just curious on what site and software you are using. Any feedback on the tool?