PLO

M

Mattyice1478

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started dabbling in PLO on poker stars. Depending on the table, I have seen lots of limping or lots of min raises and calls, and on other tables I have seen re raise after re raise pre flop. I know hand selection is still very important, especially when money is flying preflop, and take note of suited/pairs/high cards but just wondering if theres a certain percent for flops seen that is generally accepted for PLO

inflmara

inflmara

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depend on the stakes
I'm not the best play by any stretch but 25vip works for me

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seeing more flops is the key to success in omaha, BUUUUUT if you're just picking up the game you shouldnt worry about that until you get a better idea of whats winning at showdown, what boards are attacked and contested and which ones are abandoned. Stick to your good hand selections, then once you've got a better feel for how the game is played, then you can open up your range.

I just started dabbling in PLO on poker stars. Depending on the table, I have seen lots of limping or lots of min raises and calls, and on other tables I have seen re raise after re raise pre flop. I know hand selection is still very important, especially when money is flying preflop, and take note of suited/pairs/high cards but just wondering if theres a certain percent for flops seen that is generally accepted for PLO

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Tricky question because the table that you are playing on will make this answer change lol If you are on a tight passive table Get that VPIP up to +50 with PFR around the same. Loose passive table VPIP around 35 with PFR 20 Loose Aggressive VPIP 25 PFR 20 Tight Aggressive VPIP 30 PFR 25. These are all averages based on success that I have had. All things are player specific it's not usually going to happen when you have an entire table playing a certain way.