Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Do you know what I would really like is to be able to read the notes others post on me. That would really help me to mix it up with those guys.

What are your sn's on the sites? Do you play the CC games? If so, I will have notes on you. If you really want to hear them... let me know (Could post here or 'pm' you... your choice)

pifan

pifan

PiFace
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I may be one of the few, but I'm playing without the use of any outside assistance. Granted I don't play for high stakes (wife won't let me lol), but I think it kind takes the fun out of the game. I also would hate to see what my stats say about myself :).

This is the biggest reason to use the software

R

Ranny

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What are your sn's on the sites? Do you play the CC games? If so, I will have notes on you. If you really want to hear them... let me know (Could post here or 'pm' you... your choice)

I'd certainly be interested, if it doesn't say donkey i'll be disappointed lol.

Ranny99 on stars and tilt.

tomines

tomines

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think taking notes is a waste of time..cause a person can change his/her decision anytime.. they might switch to some kind of unfamiliar strategy..
I suggest you play a couple of hands with any kind of player pro or an amateur and see what happens :D

Theblueduce

Theblueduce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont use any outside help from software. I take notes and create my own hands chart that I play. I keep track of my own version via a simple spreadsheet. I take notes on those I play against...They are taking notes on me as well. My note taking and spreadsheet tracking is nothing fancy and rather basic. It seems to help my game.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I'd certainly be interested, if it doesn't say donkey i'll be disappointed lol.

Ranny99 on stars and tilt.

Yah, okay. I'm pretty sure I've got a bunch of notes on ya (not a real lot). I'll check thru lobbys on FT later on when I'm not playing MTTs & tell ya what it says (it's for sure not 'donkey' or anything close,obv.).

Shwiggler

Shwiggler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[/b][/size]

This is the biggest reason to use the software

This was exactly the point that I was trying to make above. It amazes me that people don't want to take advantage of tools that clearly make it a lot easier to win. I guess ignorance can be bliss.:icon_salu