mikiba11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
reflection

Playing poker requires patience, it's no good playing hoping to get rich quick in a big hit, one thing I've learned with time with my journey with poker is that the most important thing is to play with what you are willing to lose, it's hard to say this but nobody puts money thinking about losing, however, it's a possibility that should be taken into consideration, avoid making debts to play poker this will only put you in a bad situation, play with your money and with responsibility, when you get into a dispute, don't make it easy for your opponent, your money only you know what you went through to get it, so play the best way you think is right, study, evolve so that you dominate your opponents in the game, poker is for everyone, everyone starts with the same amount of chips, so believe you are capable of winning too, everyone makes mistakes in some points, and everyone gets it right in others, with you it's no different believe in your potential, your victory depends on your perseverance and believing in yourself

Victory is for everyone, but it is more likely to be won by those who know their opponents and have an advantage over them, either by studying ranges or the opponent's profile at the table... Stay tuned to these details

Good luck

demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Well said , it's a game you have to learn to loose, winning players had also failures.

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
reflection

Playing poker requires patience, it's no good playing hoping to get rich quick in a big hit, one thing I've learned with time with my journey with poker is that the most important thing is to play with what you are willing to lose, it's hard to say this but nobody puts money thinking about losing, however, it's a possibility that should be taken into consideration, avoid making debts to play poker this will only put you in a bad situation, play with your money and with responsibility, when you get into a dispute, don't make it easy for your opponent, your money only you know what you went through to get it, so play the best way you think is right, study, evolve so that you dominate your opponents in the game, poker is for everyone, everyone starts with the same amount of chips, so believe you are capable of winning too, everyone makes mistakes in some points, and everyone gets it right in others, with you it's no different believe in your potential, your victory depends on your perseverance and believing in yourself

Victory is for everyone, but it is more likely to be won by those who know their opponents and have an advantage over them, either by studying ranges or the opponent's profile at the table... Stay tuned to these details

Good luck

Some refer to this as proper bank roll management. Nice post.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
reflection

Good luck
Colleagues are telling the truth! I subscribe to every word!

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After many years playing, I learned that the psychological part of poker is the most important thing to master if you want to have success in this game. Discipline, patience and control are essential to have success in the long run.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
well said knowing the opponent during the tournament will lead you to a balanced dispute

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
That's right, you shouldn't play with money you don't have and you don't have to go into debt to play poker play for your own money don't play too big thinking that you will win big profits now, this is rare for everyone to have patience and good luck for young novice players

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
One important thing is to set a buy-in limit for playing. I have been playing for a while now, but I never pay more than two dollars to enter. In this you have freerolls, and micro limit tournaments to venture into and build a bankroll.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
reflection

Good luck
bro well, these are all obvious things, and of course there is no "easy" money in poker for a long time, poker now is hard work for those who want to earn a lot of money here and become a professional will have to go through a difficult path

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yes, making money in poker is a challenge without a sponsor. The rake cost , just as in sportsbetting is hard to overcome. Even if you have a 10k bankroll and bet $100 a game, after 40k games you have spent $40k in rake, which is more than 4 times your starting bankroll.