Playing tight

M

MimiMLZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello fellow poker players,

After taking a bad beat, you should take a deep breath, move on to the next hand and playing tighter until you forget about your bad beat.

Thank you guys,

K

Kraanjhb7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jam with strong hand pre id say

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
me after a badbeat catches a tilt. You're right, you need to take a deep breath and forget about this losing hand

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If you have the ability to get up quickly after a failure where you were then you are a strong person!

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Play tight, play loose, play trash, premium, off or in position...whatever the table and opponents demand to you to do. In other words dance according to the music.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Totally agree with you mate.That is the best thing you can do after a bad beat,because if you lose control you can lose your bankroll.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is true, but unfortunately I cannot handle this very well. I can only switch the button after that I will make many more mistakes. It is and remains an important point for improvement for many players.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Good afternoon.Totally agree with you mate.That is the best thing you can do after a bad beat,because if you lose control you can lose your bankroll.
I also agree with what you said, if I was playing in a tournament and still have some chips, I leave the table for ten or fifteen minutes to calm down.