makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Do you play following "recipes" of playing from books or else, or you have your own way of playing?
Personaly I have read and studied about poker enough things, but I am playing my way based to my judgement and giving attention to the maths of the game. For examble if I have AA and win all in, if I get again AA after a few hands I will be more carefull.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For examble if I have AA and win all in, if I get again AA after a few hands I will be more carefull.
Why? The results of a previous hand have no affect, math wise, on the results of future hands.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think I follow a recipe, but I do try to take advantage of the dynamics of the people, styles and situations at my table. Also the previous outcome of AA vs the field does not change the current odds. Just a like a coin, if it landed on tails last time, doesn't mean the tails fell off and you can only hit heads.

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
makes no sece unless you know when the nagetive part of dispersion will get you. and if you do, you can shove and fold any hand you like =)

there is obvs. ca be some good strategy to folding AA in MTTs, but beyond that...

V

Vasilina

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on the situation (type of game, opponents etc). I have read a lot of various poker books too, and my style of playing is the result of the knowledge obtained from books and my own experience. Poker maths is important, I also try to see through my opponents. As for "recipes", some of my "tricks" are borrowed from books/professional players' streams.

iriska

iriska

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA is an interesting hand, but we must always be careful and aggression is not the best game...

itarus

itarus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I still do not have their style of play.
but I think that the style may change, and appropriate to the situation in the game.