Playing poker with emotion

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to believe after watching all these tournaments about poker. I can also play beautifully and correctly .. but I still have little patience, sometimes I play with emotions:sleep:

naydanazar

naydanazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would advise you to train to play without emotions, in offline tournaments it is very important))

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
your ego might be in the game. take it out or lose a lot of money over time.

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just focus up mentally before sitting down at the table. If you are freaking out mentally then definitely don't give this info to your opponents unless you want them to think you are scared or something.

L

lokinet

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just focus up mentally before sitting down at the table. If you are freaking out mentally then definitely don't give this info to your opponents unless you want them to think you are scared or something.

agree on that and you focus on what you are playing regardless the outcome

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
"Emotions" without any doubt the worst enemy of all of us who play poker ...! It is proven that many of our failures or losses in poker occur by allowing our emotions to influence when making the best decision at a certain time. Of course one thing is to say it and another thing is to control those emotions ... it's not easy ...!

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Emotions should not be allowed to influence your game, it is usually lost money

Ropa

Ropa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to control your emotions overall and try do not get tilted, because thats how you usually lose money.

Don't be a slave to your emotions. Control them.

AlexBlefer

AlexBlefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im emotional only when i play with girls :D

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will repeat many of the posts here cause I want you to emphase on the main thought: emotions are your worst ennemy.

Keep reading books and your emotions will hopefully go away and good strategic play will overcome your emotions.

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
:)In poker you have to play hide everything

juninhigh

juninhigh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to believe after watching all these tournaments about poker. I can also play beautifully and correctly .. but I still have little patience, sometimes I play with emotions:sleep:

Toughest thing in my opinion is to shutdown your emotions while playing. I recommend you to read The Mental Game of Poker and 8 elements of Poker they can really help your lack in the mental game.