playing over 15 tables 2/5nl

Arjonius

Arjonius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here is my question: How many computers do you need to play 15 tables at one time.

The best K can do is put four tables on my computer. And, they are too small to see clearly. But, that is no never mind, since I can't keep up with the four table at once. Can manage to fine.

Just interested in the number of computers.

Mike:cool:
As noted, you just need one PC with multiple monitors. As for how many tables per monitor, to play a lot of tables, you want to be good enough so that you're still +EV when you're not playing your A game. You won't be able to take in and fully process every bit of info from every table, so in effect, you'll be playing your A- or B game.

So, how many tables per monitor and to arrange them is a matter of getting enough info to be +EV. This brings in personal preference, which is why some people opt to display complete tables all the time while others bring up each table when it's their turn to act.

W

Wardy88

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't forget that these guys are probably using table ninja or something similar, which makes things even easier.

You never realise how long it takes to track to the fold button on every table until it only takes a key stroke.

zEric7x

zEric7x

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to play 4 tables at one time 4 tables fit on my screen just right. But could not keep up. Oh well.

Back to the two table play. lol

Good luck to you and hope you win a big br.

Mike

I did 3 - 5 tables sometimes and I can make the screen size work because I have two monitors. The amount of mistakes I made was increased though so for now I play 1 or 2 tables into I feel more confident.