Henry Minute

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
images

I need this set up and I would be tickled pink. :) ideals ideals
I have that setup. I usually have both monitors landscape though and, again usually, only use one of them for multi-tabling 4 tables occasionally 5. I use the other one for lobbies, browser and other stuff.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to play so many tables. as you comfortably serviced. Gradually you can increase their number. I watched players on pokerstars. He played on 16 tables, sit-and-go with Bain $ 15. I played for 4 straight away, no longer try.

therealslomo

therealslomo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to play up to 6 at a time back in the day, now my max is generally 3. Anymore than that I find it hard to really keep good tabs on the table and what players are doing. If you aren't using a HUD I'd recommend getting one as it can help you keep track of things you might miss multi-tabling. Also you might want to consider taking a few more breaks than you would when you are playing less tables. Nothing long just 2-3 min to give your eyes time to relax and your brain a little break.

B

bunetae1986

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play four tables max. I am playing on mobile so I cant get more tables

A

Andres_0

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i used to play 8 tables of sngs for 2-3 hours at day. I think i can improve that

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play 4 tables, but could keep up with 6 but don't know how to fit them on the screen. LOL I play a cash table and one MTT at BCP and the same at Full Flush. Those work real well together. But like today all 4 were at FF. 2 cash and 2 MTTs. I guess it's just how I feel, or it's what is starting. But 4 is plenty.

BogdanStark

BogdanStark

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The same situation. I would like to play 4 - 6 cash tables and 1-2 MTT tourneys at the same time. I can keep attention to all the tables. But, of course, it must be without any distraction!!!! IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

brno22

brno22

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this good play on many tables, but I could not because I am very distracted

D

Denilson Jr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually play four tables at a time and try to focus on all , usually when I do that I focus on poker and not do anything to not take the concentration :)

K

killcoringa

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I also have difficulties, it is amazing how a table can change your style of play 5 tables I can play focused, 6 tables already starts to get hard