Playing free poker!

UberRogue

UberRogue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is one benefit. When you transition to real money I dont get tilted when my aces are beat with a 72o. I got so used to seeing flushes and full houses it doesnt bother me anymore as long as i played well.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there anything you can take from playing poker sites like zynga? Is it worthwile to strenghten your game via tightening up? The majority of these players have no clue how to play poker, no clue regarding outs and pot odds and literally go all in with daft cards like 63o.
I have an account there but I dont like Zinga very much,I play there only for play money and when I dont have money.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me, playing fake money dont bring experience, the players dont even know what are they doing.

V

vpashuta

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why bother with a site like that when you can join real poker sites just as easily and play freerolls which play like real poker in the later rounds.

PuMa8818

PuMa8818

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really like such players, even if sometimes they move me)

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you try to play serious on free poker games they are perfect for getting used to bad beats from donks playing any 2 cards as if they were aces...

And if you play a lot of public freerolls where you see similar plays you can work on your strategies against maniac players...

Advanced poker strategy doesn’t make a lot of sense on free poker sites, as they require skilled opponents...

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess playing on those kind of sites is too bad. Because you cant even learn the game. You will be payed with every 2cards and gonna be beat by any 2cards and donkie/fish players. So i suggest to everybody to play atleast some 0.25$ SnG than playing some free poker.Personally i don't like the free poker because there is no such an adrenaline because i'm playing for nothing :)

F

Fastone2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why waste your time to play there for nothing?

Galmedic

Galmedic

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is there anything you can take from playing poker sites like zynga? Is it worthwile to strenghten your game via tightening up? The majority of these players have no clue how to play poker, no clue regarding outs and pot odds and literally go all in with daft cards like 63o.

The only benefit is for beginners to learn the pattern of betting and how the seat position changes throughout each orbit.
Not for mid level players as people are generally big betters with absolute worst cards. Not the same as cash Poker.

koisug

koisug

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
very, very difficult question, to think, always need to think

I

IgorSova

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Every time you learn something new

jerlasvegas

jerlasvegas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's not worthy due to the fact that we improve by playing with good players. We are all here for the money. Not to play.

I'm here to play. The money would be nice, but it's not why I play. I just started playing 6 months ago and have no intention on making a career out of it. But it is more profitable than wasting money on mobile games.

Instead of paying money to play other games, I pay to play this and work on how to get ahead and improve. But playing is definitely my first passion.