Playing deuce-tray (23)

edc1

edc1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its a hand I muck amost 100% of the time,like someone aready stated your going to lose a lot more than you win

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes why not scalped more short stacks who had AK with this hand and many other bad hands in bounty tournaments when I had them covered 10 to 1 in chips priced in by virtue of being on BB or whatever good luck 23 suited v AK has 37 percent chance of winning.

https://www.boomplayer.com/en/28123967_71677436F7

Last edited:
BnaD

BnaD

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will defend it from the BB complete from the SB and open raise from the button.

kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NEVER.......playing 2 3 off is just throwing your money down a rat hole. Although I have folded 2 3 and flopped a boat.

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play it very late position like on the button with all calls in front of me. Only if it is suited though.

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No,weakest hand that i play is KJo

N

notahead

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any 2 can be winner and 23 suited doesn't play that bad now id be in position 3 bet pre with this say button in cash game or 1 off button to play controlled pot in position I would also flat this hand in multiway pot also in big blind this good hand to play as when u hit can be deceptive and can use A to make straight just don't play bloated pot with this hand this one can be easily plus ev to all those don't play it ever I think you are all losing a ton of vAlue or are merely tournament players playing with shallow stacks where this hand not very good in many situation then but,really helps to balance a range and be deceptive if you only play big cards and pair you will be crushed as your range is so defined beyond belief