Gavincwb

Gavincwb

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Always play in position and never place bets. Always let the bad player lose himself.

pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Give him a pair of hands, showing weakness, and then be patient until you find the exact hand where you win everything.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Depends on what type of donk.

But in general more value-betting and less bluffing.

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is no real strategy except having the nuts and trapping them. as a classic donk can always hit that miracle card. but more often than not just playing smart and patient you will beat them.

A

ageloss

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GR
Chips
The worst is that some times donks are extremly lucky! Then you have to be very careful till you knock them down!

LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the best strategy is to outplay them.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Well being a donkey myself I know how to play with them.

You be patient and wait for a good hand and then you take all their chippies.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There is no universal strategy in poker. Each player is looking for a model of behavior at the gaming table that will be convenient for him, while adapting it to his opponents and the size of his stack.If you sit at the table for pleasure, you don't need any strategies. Play as your heart tells you.

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If you have a good hand I think you may go all in

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wait for him to make a mistake.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
mistakes always happen just wait for it

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
What is the best strategy?
The best strategy is to be patient and not play with junk. Donkeys do not understand aggression because they are donkeys. But patient players will always have an advantage over donkeys. So, just be patient and don't play with junk :)

23maxim88

23maxim88

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm waiting for the one who leads with weak bets to make a mistake, and then I'll calmly call until the river. After that, I'll go all-in if there are no good combinations, draws, or prospects for improvement. Of course, I won't call a donk bet without strong draws or potential for improvement.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing against these guys depend more on luck in that you need to get hands. No point in trying to outplay these guys. And that can lead to either a frustrating time or a fantastic time.

Against regs I generally don't win or lose much cuz the only time chips unnecessary go in are in heaters/cooler situations. Against the loose types who have fold allergy, either I fold a lot or I lose when they hit their outs, or I take a big chunk or all of their stack, depending on how the cards fall.

Miyagi not miyaji

Miyagi not miyaji

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
It can be really frustrating watching a donk building a big stack. But one best feellings of poker is getting a full double up against a donk who is spewing all his stack

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Patience, is very difficult because they play every marginal hand, and variance is a bitch.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
just try to wait for a strong hand and then get out of him and take even all his chips, even if he collects all the chips, just watch and don't be mad because it's not very pleasant, but you have to be patient in poker, this is the most important thing so that you don't give your chips to a fool

L

LuckyLife

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Play good hands. For flush/draw type hands, play ones that can make the nuts so you can out flop their flush/draw with a higher one. Other than that, patience and calmness when the waters get rough.