Playing .1 /.2 online

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am starting with low levels to see how my play is. Any suggestions about such low limit? TIA

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Notes and Reads

I am starting with low levels to see how my play is. Any suggestions about such low limit? TIA

NL is about the villains. NIT- LAG- TAG -Calling Station- Maniac

Your plays are dependent on who is who. Learn to quickly correctly label a villain and you will do great.

Hope this helps

:):)

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NL is about the villains. NIT- LAG- TAG -Calling Station- Maniac

Your plays are dependent on who is who. Learn to quickly correctly label a villain and you will do great.

Hope this helps

What is a villian? I hear it all the time. Villian in poker I mean

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It means opponent when you look at a hand reveiw the opponent is called Villain you are called Hero. Just play very concervative at these stakes and dont run any crazy bluffs stick to cbets and turn barrels on good turn cards. You dont need to run crazy tripple barrel bluffs or big turn bluffs with draws atleast very rarely at these stakes. Just stick to solid ABC poker and get value from your strong hands.

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It means opponent when you look at a hand reveiw the opponent is called Villain you are called Hero. Just play very concervative at these stakes and dont run any crazy bluffs stick to cbets and turn barrels on good turn cards. You dont need to run crazy tripple barrel bluffs or big turn bluffs with draws atleast very rarely at these stakes. Just stick to solid ABC poker and get value from your strong hands.

Excellent advice. I guess I am always the hero, lol.
Is this your twitch? I am getting into that watching people play

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Excellent advice. I guess I am always the hero, lol.
Is this your twitch? I am getting into that watching people play

Ye that's my twitch channel in my signiture im happy to chat in the chat box if you have any general questions on a hand i play. But i dont have a cam and mic set up yet which is possibly something ill look to do in the future if im enjoying the experience on twitch. I have about $4 left to make before taking a shot at 5nl so im hoping to have 2nl completed in around 25k hands. I keep my progress updated on the main page in one of the tabs and i update it quite regular. :)

Last edited:
eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Villain

Thank you for responding.

We use villain to describe your opponents. You Hero them villain.

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ye that's my twitch channel in my signiture im happy to chat in the chat box if you have any general questions on a hand i play. But i dont have a cam and mic set up yet which is possibly something ill look to do in the future if im enjoying the experience on twitch. I have about $4 left to make before taking a shot at 5nl so im hoping to have 2nl completed in around 25k hands. I keep my progress updated on the main page in one of the tabs and i update it quite regular. :)

You know I always wanted to chat about a hand or just stategy. I used to play higher limited but was a losing player. I think my ego wouldn't let me play smaller limits, lol. But times change and bankroll decrease. So I gave up poker a little and decided that fuxk my ego and let's make money instead.

I'm playing .1 /.2 on intertops.

I'll come to you channel or just reply with a time and I'll come by
Peace
My cat say mahomes

NUGGEETTEE

NUGGEETTEE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

:):)[/QUOTE

Back at you. Thx. Always like people who take their time to reply. What limits do u play?

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Coming back to online as well

:):)[/QUOTE

Back at you. Thx. Always like people who take their time to reply. What limits do u play?

Have not played online in a while (USA) decided to give ACR a try. Waiting for the new blitz poker then I will play NL5 then move up if the bot problem is gone.
Playing freerolls and steps to venom have a step 5 already

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You know I always wanted to chat about a hand or just stategy. I used to play higher limited but was a losing player. I think my ego wouldn't let me play smaller limits, lol. But times change and bankroll decrease. So I gave up poker a little and decided that fuxk my ego and let's make money instead.

I'm playing .1 /.2 on intertops.

I'll come to you channel or just reply with a time and I'll come by
Peace
My cat say mahomes

Im usually playing in the eveings gmt time zone but i also have some sessions during the days as well. And i just ignore the stakes it's just bb's when your playing so just make the best decisions you can. If i was thinking in terms of cash i probably wouldn't be able to beat 2nl because id be a huge whale/calling station :)

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You’re getting good advice from these guys. I played micro cash for about 2 years before moving to tournaments. The best advice I can give, is don’t bluff much. Let the size of the pot reflect the size of your hand. The longer you’re there, the more you will realize, it’s not the money you win that makes you profitable, it’s the money you don’t lose.
By that I mean, it doesn’t take a skilled player to win with AA, KK etc. it takes a disciplined player to not chase when it’s negative equity. To not call raises, just cuz you want to “see a flop”. That’s the money that will drain your bankroll.