Players going all in all hands

S

Sacredoro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i played freerolls, i would make it a habit never to play the first few hands, because if there are four or five other people seeing the flop every hand, your chances of winning are pretty poor even if you have a good hand.

VoukaGl

VoukaGl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Really helps a late check-in. when You start to play many of these lunatics have already escaped.But I must say that is very nice to significantly increase my stack due to these guys!)

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
because? It's much easier to play with them ...

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If these people call them "poker kamikase", and I can not understand why they play if it is ovoto that they leave the table very quickly

P

Pessoa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it just works if they find another douch bag to call, if the table is good enough they fold and let him take the blinds until one of them have a hand which is clearly ahead.

D

davem86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
dont hate, appreciate

just wait until you have a hand that is good vs their range and enjoy the +ev

10-4

Sux tho when you are way ahead and still lose.
Meh its only a freeroll:mad:

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its interesting online poker overall I look at peoples stats at times guy plays daily or so stats say he moneyed 16 times in a full year I did that in last three days lol. I dont suggest this style but if your simply that bad it might get you a win or two or 16 lol

F

feecg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These guys are anoying but at the same time they can make you double up, if you are playing a solid game and you're with a strong hand like AQs+, as he usually do, he'll probably all in and you call, then, you will see he's got a hand like J7 or about it and you will probably win the pot and go ahead a lot of positions on the MTT

S

Steve_StudAA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally I suspect it depends on where you play. 888 for example you start some of these freerolls with 10 BB after you wait for all the sit-outs to timeout. Very quickly you have only 5 BB. You have only a few hands at most to get your chips in. It does become clear quickly though, that some people cannot and do not lose early and shove in any 2 cards. Inside 3 minutes there are lots of people with 10X their starting stacks and inside 10 minutes 25X their starting stacks. Antes alone rise very fast. IMHO the only way to play those is shove or fold, but you cannot afford to fold many hands. If you are destined to win shove any 2 cards, if you are destined to lose it does not matter what you wait for.

Clark Kent

Clark Kent

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate that. There are players that do that in cash games. Raise or go all in with 47 or something like that. But it is good when I have strong hand :D

U

UrsinusMaximus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If only people were as willing to go all-in with actual money at stake...

Obviously, some people are shoving ATC, but many follow the same sort of pattern: shove any pair and any ace. Therefore, you have a pretty good idea what your equity is against that range before you decide to call.

The amount of time that I have decided to call AK or AQ against a consistent shover, and they turn over A3 or A4 is incredible; it is always nice to have them dominated.
Of course, this is much more annoying when they are shoving with 33 and you are flipping

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, the freerolls always, 95% of the players...
Here CC is a better game...

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In this case you should only play with very strong hands and check who is going in every hand, and when he or they come again you attack without mercy.

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Think about instant results is never good advice, but you must also consider others. For example, in cash games are more dependent on mathematics than on tournaments and that in these the luck factor is quite important even a long term.

B

bnasp2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its valid strategy for big freerolls. I dont want to spent 2-3 hours to bust before money on some freerool with low winnings.
Its better to spend first 10 minutes to bust or get double-tripple stack.
Then I can see if its worth to spend more time on that freeroll and switch to normal strategy.
Also I dont understand why do you object, just adjust your strategy and you will have big edge. At any poker game, the edge is all you have, you will never be sure to win even against biggest fish.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don't have problem if some do it , that's their problem , I take advantage of it most of the times , if I lose some times , well , doesn't matter .
In CardsChat games never this happens . Very rarily only , if sb loses his stack and he's trying to get it back .
I might do it in freerolls and in micros tournaments only if I am on tilt , angry of a hand that cost me a lot , of a serious mistake , as if Iam tryin g to lose or get my chips back ... , trying to fix this leak :)

T0mmmi

T0mmmi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to be honest I hate those BINGO players as they get too lucky IMO ...every single day I lose at least 2-3 with 1010+ to those 1st or 2nd hand All INs ....and they usually have J5o or even worst

Ho can someone who is taking poker seriously and who wants to improve just AI with 83o or J2o ???

I do consider that no SKILL only PRAY ...

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's a legitimate approach to a freeroll. It's annoying for other players, but if you can double up once or twice early then you have a chance. Otherwise, you might play for three hours and get blinded out eventually.
I'll do this, go all on questionable hole cards, just to see if I get lucky. When there are 5000 players going after a share of a $10 or $50 pot, I do this sometimes.
CardsChat freerolls are much better quality of play, I don't do that in these freerolls.

nailed it!

gyciakasesu

gyciakasesu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea i dont like when in freerolls tournament players go all in.there not play or funny go lotery;/

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you totally agree, I attribute it to you having nothing at stake for your money[/QUOTE

If this is really bothering you then you are not thinking about poker in the right way!! Other poster's have said it plainly, it surely gives you an edge if you can find the patience to play good starting hands. If you want everyone to limp so you can try and hit the flop, I am afraid you will have a hard time ever getting past the freeroll level. Yes, in many freerolls you have to win a couple of flips, if you do, then build a stack and begin to punish the all-in players.

improvise, adapt, and overcome.

Doblador bus

Doblador bus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always hide in phrases like "I know it was not the most appropriate option, but the only thing that counts is that I have taken the boat" or "I know you do not like the way I play, but as you see I have more chips than you ".
It is difficult to convince people who act in this way that they are probably wrong, but themselves, over time, often realize that such statements, correct in the short term, are often wrong when a large number of hands have been played That the trend is to lose chips in the long run.

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In freeroll people are not at risk and therefore play.

inflmara

inflmara

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not call them unless you cover them or have AA KK QQ,
You want to avoid coin flips in tournaments for the best success unless you are at 10BB then your all in range should be wide.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands