kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I would like to give me your opinions on whether it is profitable to use aid systems at the tables if it is beneficial or if it can also be detrimental to my game since I used to use this type of tools that I have never used, I see them very complicated

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What aid systems you mean? There are many different types from trainers to trackers, results from using any is individual, you have to try to see if it fits you. From my experience tracker and a person that can tweak your play based on your stats showed the biggest improvements in my game while I played.

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not understand what you mean systems. Perhaps you meant tools to calculate the odds. In my case I do not use any help, just I try to use mathematics and common sense :):)

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
I don't like to play with these poker help tools I like to train my brain to understand the actions at the table. Because we welcome in a real tournament you cannot use the tools only the thought as tools. But in short I do not like but there are those who like them.:)

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A HUD will probably help you play a better game if you havve played a decent amount of hands against against your opponents already. You simply cannot remember all the info a software can store and therefor the software will be able to give you good advice based on a large number of hands...