Play styles

Cardshades

Cardshades

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you navigate the balance between aggressive and conservative play styles in poker?
Are you more inclined towards making bold moves or playing it safe, and why?

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you navigate the balance between aggressive and conservative play styles in poker?
Taking notes and adjusting our play style to our Villains is why poker is not an easy game to master.

:unsure::geek:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
I play aggressively only when there are reasons for it. In general, I am a very cautious player and until I understand who my opponents are and what they are capable of, I will play cautiously, to a greater extent I will study the game of my opponents. But if I have a strong enough hand, I'm always ready to take a risk :)
Good luck :)

Cardshades

Cardshades

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi :)
I play aggressively only when there are reasons for it. In general, I am a very cautious player and until I understand who my opponents are and what they are capable of, I will play cautiously, to a greater extent I will study the game of my opponents. But if I have a strong enough hand, I'm always ready to take a risk :)
Good luck :)
Hi there! It sounds like you've found a balanced approach to your poker strategy. Being cautious initially to observe opponents and understand their gameplay is a smart move. Best of luck at the tables! 🍀😊

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I identify more with the aggressive type of game. Although lately I try to play more varied depending on the type of tournament I am participating in and the profile of the players at my table. greetings

M

Manf1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
It's necessary avalaibe the tournament and the level of the game, but generally start more play less hands and in the final play more hands

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
When you make a decision you must analise your hand your bankroll board and what your oponent do