dangbaonguyen93

dangbaonguyen93

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
Can everyone share their experience of playing 3 or more MMT tables in poker online?

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think I have played up to about 7 without any hands like aces going to the muck because of too many tables. Last Sunday there were a lot of cardschat tourneys on at same time and I was playing 4 and it went ok. Sometimes you actually play better because you arent bored and you dont play as many junk hands. One thing it is hard to do and that is play multiple tables when at least one of the tables is a variant other than NL holdem.

dangbaonguyen93

dangbaonguyen93

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VN
Chips
I think I have played up to about 7 without any hands like aces going to the muck because of too many tables. Last Sunday there were a lot of cardschat tourneys on at same time and I was playing 4 and it went ok. Sometimes you actually play better because you arent bored and you dont play as many junk hands. One thing it is hard to do and that is play multiple tables when at least one of the tables is a variant other than NL holdem.
I couldn't keep up with my opponent's actions, I had almost no clear plan to deal with it, and I ended up confused.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are a few things that can help you out multi-tabling.
1. Use a Hud
2. Take good notes/and or use automated notes software like notecaddy
3. Color code players
4. Game select - (use color coding and sharkscope) picking good games is probably the most important thing you can do to improve your win rate
5. Stagger the starts of your tourneys -that way you do not have all your games in "end game" at the same time
6. Limit your distractions during play
7. Make sure you are well fed and hydrated
8. Gradually add tables as you get used to it
9. Make sure you are well versed in the icm of the format you are playing
10. Review your hands after you play to make sure that you are playing your "A" game
11. If your game starts to slip do not be afraid to play less tables

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Can everyone share their experience of playing 3 or more MMT tables in Poker Online?
I play an average of two to four tables at a time. I usually play 4 tables on weekends and 2 tables on weekdays :)
I have been playing poker for almost 8 years now and I have gradually increased the number of tables and now without any stress or tension I am playing at four tables at the same time.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I personally prefer to be able to give more attention as I consider table variables, the players, how they played, follow tourney leaderboard, etc. So my comfortable number is 1-2 MTTs , Playing more tables in the same time will come with practice, recognizing common spots, having a baseline strategy, making decisions in a shorter amount of time. You'll get there eventually, I wouldn't worry about trying to do what other people are doing. Stick to what's good for you.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you have a large monitor and you can see all the tables at the same time, then there is no difference in playing 2 tables or 4.