PLAY FREEROLLS

O

OgKb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel it is hard to improve my game in freerolls because most of time its shovefest central.

S

Scaryzerg

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The freebuys on ACR right now are super crazy, i've cashed 300$ out of them already, super soft fields, i'd recommend for people who dont even play on acr to just make an acr account just to play int he freebuys,

The "freebuy super series" continues on for about 5 more days and one of them is 20,000$ GTD.

Look into it everyone!

D

dfrahe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls is important to test your skills.

U

UgisKalnpurs

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Well. I guess if you play good and take your shots, sooner or later you will win in freeroll, just need to stick with your game and use your best odds. In freeroll is many monkeys ,who don't care they chips, so I better don't risk with my chips even with AK in the very start of the freeroll because even if i'm favorite, i dont need to risk with all my stack in some kind of flip.
When blinds are bigger and u have like 10-30BB it's already better to try your luck with AK flips, but still don't need to play like monkey and when get those cards ,without thinnking go all in.
Just as I see freeroll is - 1st hour don't rush, let the biggest fishes get caught - 2.hour start playing your game ( I pretend to be agressor in table, but it's useless when no one cares his stack.

F

Friday13 Pol

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes agreed but in this kind of turnaments is a lot of crazy people who go all in with really bad hands and worst thing is that they win a lot of hands so only thing I don't agrre is that is a good place for begginers because they see this idi ots and what they can learn ???
GL at the tables and have a good day

J

jellevandenhooven

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey there im new

im gonna partcipate in this evenings tournement but am a bit concerned about the level as im not the best pokerplayer, im actually quite good in earlier stages but late game i always fall of for some reason.

You guys have some tips for when you reach final table in a tournement with 400 participators as i never get higher as 7-9:eek:

Im a tight player btw so that cant be the fault

lookas11

lookas11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls is the best what can exist good time killer with really high emotions and witch pinch of luck some money for free I love it

D

dfrahe

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
After the freerolls play double or nothing. I got a small balance with this type of table.

D

Dima Skretutski

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in the freerolls you can play , if you play them adequate people , rather than those that put all in a small card and they vypodayut good cards ...

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Agree are very good for to practice, even though a good strategy can not operate in freerolls.
Surely we will not win a lot of money but we will learn some without risking money.

Olgert1992

Olgert1992

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No no no, not freerolls, important nerves. Freerolls from Сardschat not count))))

M

MikeyE8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the advice, I am trying to build my bankroll through freerolls but it seems difficult to win any money because a lot of it is luck-based. My biggest cash came through the million dollar freerolls because almost everyone gets paid. I'll keep trying to improve my game though through freerolls.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love the freerolls on ACr and Sportsbetting. Teaches you patience. What im learning today is about the bots. I always thought that was fantasy Now im disillusioned.

Bassaliga

Bassaliga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From freerolls I prefer to play League on pokerstars, where you can climb on points and at the end of the month as a result of points to receive your winnings. But the game on such tournaments exactly requires patience when you win unfair :fight: :boxing:

Freeroll Passwords