Pineapple Poker

M

Matteobvb83

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently i found pineapple poker and i Think is very Funny and interesting ! Are there any regular players here Can teach some to me? where do you usually play pineapple? Which Rooms are better for this variant?

T

Tommyc9494

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Iv never heated of that lol any chance you can enlighten me a little as to what it is if not I’ll fire up google

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi, I used to play pineapple poker in the Ukrainian poker room, maybe for someone this game is interesting and exciting that you need to collect the best combinations for three boards, but I didn't like it better I will continue to play Omaha for me this game is more interesting and it is better!

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I never played, it seems to be interesting for what I saw, but I believe poker is not a kind of game that will have a lot of people playing, let alone big tournaments.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have only found pineapple poker at one online room, flopturnriver.

Fun game. I do prefer omaha hi lo to pineapple though. But i like pinespple more the omaha fixed limit

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only poker room I saw pineapple was at VDOG poker. I agree it was interesting but can not offer any sound strategy.

M

Matteobvb83

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have only found pineapple poker at one online room, flopturnriver.

Fun game. I do prefer omaha hi lo to pineapple though. But i like pinespple more the omaha fixed limit
which pokerroom???

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Global Poker should have it.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
From what I know about most forums,, including Cardschat, you can usually write the name , just not the link. Thats why i said flopturnriver instead of flopturnriver dot whatever.
We can offer say, Cardschat, but we cannot say like, https://www.cardschat.com

Then people can go do a search and find the link themselves.