Perseverance

J

joe777

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Patience,perseverance,skill and a little bit of lucks.

P

PW300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lack of patience is always a big mistake. I've lost count off the number of times I've had no hand for ages and felt like I'm going to be blinded out of the tournament. So I end up getting involved in a pot with a marginal hand and I usually lose a huge chunk of my stack. Then the very next hand I will get pocket aces or kings and I'll have no stack left to be able to win a good amount with.

S

Sidetracked

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Patience is necessary, otherwise you will likely just blow up, like you described.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea. I get frustrated and impatient at times.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
today wrote a thread just about acquiring patience .... are the poker bases study, cunning , patience , perseverance and cat leap that only the winners know

smoked100000

smoked100000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yes your right

in most cases patience will get you farther but in most cases the one or two big hands save the day and its mostly gut instict on od ball hands that allow you to make it to the end! in my mind anyways

jogger3

jogger3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never lose patience is the last key that opens all doors. @ Antoine de Saint-Exupery

for a good game, took as a basis two rules 1 give way to the fool, the second less give more take.

Last edited by a moderator:
sar1767

sar1767

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Only parience on final table. Must wait nice hand to play and runn out high stacks

And never lose the hope even if u have a little stack

Last edited by a moderator: