weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
If you somehow found the perfect poker strategie would you keep this advantage for yourself and keep winning ? share it with few friends ? make it for the mainstream basically for everybody to see , learn and master , of course it would give them few wins but most important it would make you dominating every single one of them since you know and made all those tells and keep ripping them , do poker players really share their secrets and strategies for free ? :D

es530

es530

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no perfect strategy, but ways to maximize the gains.
But supposing there was a perfect strategy I would take my slice with her and then pass on to someone, but this after using and abusing her.

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was going to say the same thing. I don't think there will ever be a perfect poker strategy as nothing in life could be perfect. There is always room to improve and the game and players change as time goes by. The best strategy would be to learn to adjust as the game and players around you do.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
by perfect i meant the most profitable one , i was just wondering if those streamers were sharing valuable tips for free , or just luring the masses ^^ you would always want to keep a gap between you and the opposition. i think daniel new course is really valuable as from it , you can create your own game as you said while adjusting to the players with you in real time. i think its way more valuable than some charts given by pro that people tend to play almost blindly. to quote that : its the most efficient way to play those hands from those positions.

P

paulw

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cannot give anyone the perfect strategy, but I could definitely give someone that is learning the game the BASIC strategy.

Go online see all the info on HUDS download a one if you haven't already got one, and once you get plenty of hands behind you, check the difference between your number's (stats) and winning players number's,

When I did this years ago, I could not believe how far out I was, when I started to get my numbers somewhere near the better player's stats, I definitely started to improve. GL