Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
what is the chance of winning with ace king against paired aces on a two five three open flop

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Is your AK suited? What are the colours of the flop? Do you have a flush draw? If not, you're way to win is only a trip of kings which have a very low probability. About 0,2752%, if I'm correct.

The 4 will give you both a straight, that would result in a draw and the pot being split.

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Suited or non suited, simply download one of the popular free Apps to allow you to calculate percentages and go over your hands histories.

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

BetterThanAvgButNotByMuch

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what is the chance of winning with ace king against paired aces on a two five three open flop
These types of questions can be answered by plugging a hand in a poker calculator. You'll see certain trends after during it for awhile that you can use for generalizations without knowing the exact percetages but will still be close to the actual numbers.

Click on the 3 bars right of the "My account" symbol and its listed under "Poker Tools". A lot of the poker math stuff like how to look stuff up with different programs is also covered in the Cardschat "How to Become A Better Player" series.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 will lead to a pot split, namely, the chances of winning the hand are extremely small, on the turn and river we need to see the king and the chances of this are approximately <1%

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
View attachment 306690

Maybe it's the best scenario for your AK. Better if your AK is suited.
Thank you very much I will use this program

Is your AK suited? What are the colours of the flop? Do you have a flush draw? If not, you're way to win is only a trip of kings which have a very low probability. About 0,2752%, if I'm correct.

The 4 will give you both a straight, that would result in a draw and the pot being split.
thank you very much, it means that according to you, there is a very small chance for me to win, only a chance for a draw

Suited or non suited, simply download one of the popular free apps to allow you to calculate percentages and go over your hands histories.
ok thank you i will download the program then and download the hands as you said

These types of questions can be answered by plugging a hand in a poker calculator. You'll see certain trends after during it for awhile that you can use for generalizations without knowing the exact percetages but will still be close to the actual numbers.

Click on the 3 bars right of the "My account" symbol and its listed under "Poker Tools". A lot of the poker math stuff like how to look stuff up with different programs is also covered in the Cardschat "How to Become A Better Player" series.
thank you very much I will use the poker calculator then on your advice

4 will lead to a pot split, namely, the chances of winning the hand are extremely small, on the turn and river we need to see the king and the chances of this are approximately <1%
thank you very much for the answer and the hint, well, 1 percent is very small then I will fold my hand if I don’t see the king