Pair of wads in hand

mulher48

mulher48

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What should I do with pocket aces? yesterday I lost two hands with pair.

Delenia

Delenia

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
There is no one answer for that. It depends on your position, your chip stack, how the other players are playing, and many other factors.

I like to at least 3 bet with them so the sb and bb don't suck out on me. But yesterday I was playing a game where a player was going allin repeatedly, so I limped and called his allin. Had I 3 bet, he might have folded.

The more you play, the more you will know which way to play them at different times. I also watch some of the streamers on Twitch to get different perspectives on poker play. It can be very interesting!

Good luck to you!

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
With AA, KK and QQ you have to play all in, they are the best possible hands and you have to take advantage of them.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pocket Aces

From what i have read pocket Aces ( playing holdem) have a 28 >30 % chance of winning. How you play them would depend on a lot of things such as your position at the table, your stack, other bets ahead of your turn to place a bet, how many players are in the hand and the type of game you are playing in meaning a cash table or freeroll etc,

As Delenia mentioned, with any high pair such as pocket rockets a 3 times bet is a safe way to push other weaker hands out, yet not set yourself up to loosing all to someone betting on a flush draw or holding a lower pair and hitting trips.

Good luck to ya! :ciao:

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Sometimes I fold em, sometimes I go all in, sometimes I pot raise. It all depends. You really do not know until the river if you have improved your AA enough to win the hand.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

• Good afternoon woman! A strong starting hand. Pair of As you can go limp and expect someone to raise it if someone is doing it all the time before the flop. Or call all in before the flop. You have to realize if any losing players are able to call your all-in with your pocket aces the more often you would lose with pocket aces you get with an 80% better chance of winning preflop but it is not 100% of chance understand to know more about preflop hand forces there is specific application to help you. So good luck on the next woman.:santaclau:ac4::as4:

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Even with a pair AA, KK, QQ ... you can lose ... the possibility of losing is within the percentage of the variance ... however you can lose 2 times but it is proven that you will win most of the time with these hands...! So you should always play them very aggressively ...!

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it depends on my stack and the playing style of my opponents but in general I do not hesitate to play aggressive preflop to enlarge the pot and play against only 1 or 2 opponents

T

toybrandon

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no one answer for that. It depends on your position, your chip stack, how the other players are playing, and many other factors.

I like to at least 3 bet with them so the sb and bb don't suck out on me. But yesterday I was playing a game where a player was going allin repeatedly, so I limped and called his allin. Had I 3 bet, he might have folded.

The more you play, the more you will know which way to play them at different times. I also watch some of the streamers on Twitch to get different perspectives on poker play. It can be very interesting!

Good luck to you!

Really cool of you to provide a sincere answer to op!

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands