Whompus

Whompus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love to see two kings preflop. I love them post flop if there's no ace on the board.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Situation.
Call after raise with KK. The flop comes with 27A raimbow. I c-bet 1/3 of the pot and villain calls. On the turn should I keep betting or should I wait for villain's action? If I bet and he re-raises, do I call?

first of all you did a mistake from the beginning . you have to reraise KK preflop

but anyway in your situation it depends on who the opponent is . if he/she is a loose player (especially loose aggressive) then i would continue to bet on the turn at least . if he/she is a tight player AND/OR if he/she is on early position then i would be careful and not bet further and only call bets that are not too high

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
irst of all you did a mistake from the beginning . you have to reraise KK preflop

but anyway in your situation it depends on who the opponent is . if he/she is a loose player (especially loose aggressive) then i would continue to bet on the turn at least . if he/she is a tight player AND/OR if he/she is on early position then i would be careful and not bet further and only call bets that are not too high
first of all you did a mistake from the beginning . you have to reraise KK preflop

But how to give reraise if I was the first to bet?

Anyway, you are right about the type of opponent. I really need to study whether he has a looser or more aggressive style. Thank you.

I love to see two kings preflop. I love them post flop if there's no ace on the board.
Absolutely. But when you have Ace on the flop, then it gets too complicated.

The chances of winning depend not only on the presence of a pair and the seniority of the cards included in it. Some pocket cards have more showdown potential than others. Post-flop poker can have multiple scenarios that differ in whether the board hit your cards or not. Often post-flop poker requires you to defend your hand to prevent your opponent from seeing the next board cards. For example, if you have a top Pair, and on the Flop or Turn two cards of the same suit or a layout on a Straight Draw.
Really, we can't let ourselves see free cards in Turn and River