own game or books?

I

IgorBochkarev

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started to play poker, I improvised, I didn’t know about the position, nor about the cards that I was advised to play in one position or another, and I’ll tell you that I’ve been pretty bad at starting to study literature, it seems to me that I’m becoming, as it’s, may well her literature?)))

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Many of your opponents have read this literature. You will know how they think.

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think that you should take information for as many sources as possible and try to implements into your game strategies one by one and see how it works.

M

MadMan999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should to read poker literature, watch poker streams and check forum to improve your game. Of course you will play, but don't forget to study.

C

chronical

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
whatever works for u bruh, we are to make some $ after all =)

grumblbrumbl

grumblbrumbl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once read a book by Chris Moorman. Not a bad book.

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What exactly will help improve your game no one will tell. All individually. This can be watching videos, reading books, analyzing your game, discussing the game with other players, and training with a coach. What will give the best result, no one except you will not determine.

gillbates21

gillbates21

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
i have a book beside the computer... i should read it

maezma

maezma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started in the same way. Then I was accessing material such as books and articles. And finally the online classes

YungWan

YungWan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think reading poker books is very important along my poker journey. At least to learn how the game developed and hopefully learn the fundamentals. Currently reading the famous Ace on the River by Barry Greenstein. I also read Doyle's book but can't remember if I finished it. :D

Top 10 Games