over rated hands

C

ChipTowerz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
@DaReKa
my experience as far as online poker thats the hand i lost the most money with lol its virtually possible trust me! i still love gettin AA but just was saying in my experience its the most overated ONLINE poker hand as far as all my online experiences with it. and horse is my favorite game because all games are in one game, but i mostly play holdem itself and AA has cost me the most money, just how it goes sometimes. yeah they've made me a lot of money just sayin lost crap load with'em so to me they're the most overated starting hand online poker lol

$ChipTowerz$

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, how vague can you be......

Cash or tourney? Stack sizes, blah blah.

If you cant profile your oponent, if you cant play good post flop, and so on.

AK is a great hand pre, its strength also comes from being able to get better hands to fold post flop depending on flop texture. But you post flop play has to be able to dominate as well. AJ, well, position, your opponents tendancies, flop texture......

Both are good starting hands in theory, but so many factors need to be considered. As to whether or not YOU over play them, thats up to you. As to whether or not you exploit someone elses tendancy to over play them, thats up to you......

fasteddee74

fasteddee74

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You know how Kryptonite hurts Superman? That is how AJ effects me. Only play it in late position when you have a stack. No need to 3 x 2.5 x is more the norm.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands