DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hey,

I've lapsed a bit on my poker learning journey, so keen to get back into improving my game again.

I'd started the 30 Day Poker School and found that to be very enlightening, but I tend to have a lot of down time when sitting on the train commuting to work (an hour each way). I was wondering if anybody could recommend any books about learning to play, or poker strategy that I could read on the commute.

Looking forward to hearing peoples suggestions.

S

SteveAsh7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I just wanted to start a thread where people can submit their sources for where they go to get the best possible tips on how to play poker and learn. Obviously this forum is a great starting point but who's your absolute go-to favourite who you swear by?

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Blackrain79 has many blog posts on micro stakes. Don't know whether it is allowed to link the blog, but google will find it,

S

SteveAsh7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
For me, Jonathon Little & you tube.
YouTube is my go to at the moment, there's so much content on there and also i would say second is on here actually. I will look up Jonathan Little and see what he's all about. Is he on YT or somewhere else?

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
youtube/twitch and sites like gtowizard to understand ranges and their colleration. That's how I learn lately.

S

SteveAsh7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Never heard of gtowizard, will have to look into that too thanks (y)
youtube/twitch and sites like gtowizard to understand ranges and their colleration. That's how I learn lately.

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I read poker books to learn about strategy (Jonathan Little, David Sklansky and so on). There are also training sites such as PokerCoaching.com where Jonathan Little, amongst others, runs video courses. Other than that, I use some phone Apps, software and watch poker games such as the wsop. The commentary and watching how professionals play different hands is useful to me.