Online Poker Books

E

EPTX12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey everybody. How are the cards treating you. So on my last post i mentioned i was starting the online poker deal. Since I'm spending more time at home due to an injury from work I figured I would dab a little bit on it. I don't know you guys are but If I can get my hands on any thing to improve my poker skills.

With that being said can anyone recommend an online poker book??

GL out there

C

ccres

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everybody. How are the cards treating you. So on my last post i mentioned i was starting the online poker deal. Since I'm spending more time at home due to an injury from work I figured I would dab a little bit on it. I don't know you guys are but If I can get my hands on any thing to improve my poker skills.

With that being said can anyone recommend an online poker book??

GL out there

Hi. If you're interested in cash games I've seen people recommend the Grinder's Manual by Peter Clarke. It's focused pretty much exclusively on on-line 6-max cash games.

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This topic has been discussed more than once in the forum.
I advise you not to be lazy and look here:)

M

mr_poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Google to help, because you did not write about what kind of discrepancy is involved.

1noname1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A Little Green Book - Gordon Phil

E

EPTX12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you advise me not to be lazy??? Im trying to start my own thread. I hope Im not breaking any rules. I figured its my profile and I can get some practice starting my own thread.

@sanych

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips

This topic has been discussed several times on the forum.

you advise me not to be lazy??? Im trying to start my own thread. I hope Im not breaking any rules. I figured its my profile and I can get some practice starting my own thread.

@sanych

Why duplicate the same topic?))

Rather than be rude to him - if it is so easy to find a recent thread on this topic why not politely link it here - then report it to the mods for a merge?

If it is not so easy to find then perhaps it is okay for him to start a new one?

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Rather than be rude to him - if it is so easy to find a recent thread on this topic why not politely link it here - then report it to the mods for a merge?

If it is not so easy to find then perhaps it is okay for him to start a new one?

+1

And besides, the game is always evolving.... what was once a great poker book in 2007 might not be so great today in 2017.

EPTX12, It would help if you mentioned what books (if any) that you've read previously. Also, for what type of game are you looking for a book on... ie. NLHE Tournaments play, cash games, Sit 'N Go, etc.

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This book is very good:

Harrington on Hold ’em Expert Strategy for No Limit Tournaments, Vol. 1: Strategic Play

oakthyago

oakthyago

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is two lines to follow in Texas hold'em: tournaments and cash game, see what of witch one makes your eyes shine. As was told before you can made a research on the Cardschat forum but I understood that you wanna just a free way to play a better poker. Unfortunately I don't believe there is such a short path to become a good poker player. read, watch and play how much time do you can and don't reach only for money, maybe you will find a way to be better.