Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello I am a mediocre poker player and not play very well. From the beginning I thought to give up but then took an persistence and started playing better. I'm not saying that I'm good but I bring a dollar to pay. Do you think that perseverance can make you a better player even if you do not own qualities. I would be interested to know what you think?

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
of course, the more you play, the more gaming experience and the better level of your game)

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I have a small bankroll, I feel constrained in the game and I am afraid to play aggressively so as not to lose my bank, but I'm still losing everything))) .. When my bankroll is a little more, then I can play more aggressively and yes it is often more profitable than sitting and wait for the cards!

Dchoyt82

Dchoyt82

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello I am a mediocre poker player and not play very well. From the beginning I thought to give up but then took an persistence and started playing better. I'm not saying that I'm good but I bring a dollar to pay. Do you think that perseverance can make you a better player even if you do not own qualities. I would be interested to know what you think?

stick with it, watch some poker on youtube, learn from the pros brotha

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have read that poker is "easy to learn hard to master". If you consider the path to success of a lot of the pros who have made millions already you see it did take a long time for some get good. Playing seriously and getting lots of table time for 5 to 10 years before getting really good is not unusual. So yes perseverance could go a long way. Qualities can be developed.

Good Luck

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a fair game, no cons, and someday you'll get lucky, Yes, persistence is a good indicator. Good luck!

onione6ix

onione6ix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Focus on your game learn to study your past hands . You will get better. Start reading about poker. Play as much as possible . try to make sound plays you will get better.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Success is defined by a set of factors, such as inquisitiveness, passionate hobby, emotional perception, and many others. In the world of poker special attention is paid to natural talent. All of us admire mathematical geniuses who instantly and without visible efforts grab the most difficult concepts. If you consider yourself the ordinary person, is not excluded, you believe that success in poker is not about you. The secret of poker skill is quite simple. You need to maintain in yourself interest in a game and year after year laboriously to work on a game. You have to become the embodiment of persistence.

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The longer you go to success, the closer it gets. Too many drop out of business without reaching the goal, one step before defeat comes victory. Remember: others will take this step.
If you get out of business without reaching your goal, then most likely you are just lazy. Lazy will never win, and the winner can not be lazy.
Napoleon Hill.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that learning, good mindset and experience are needed for success in poker.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Persistence is a good trait to have. Imagine a blade of grass refusing to grow because a lawn mower went over it. Which will give out first. In the same way, you keep applying yourself and you will find yourself at a final table and on the top of the heap every once in a while with enough persistence

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Everything is very simple. Need to first determine the target. After that, step by step, work to achieve this goal. I consider that purposefulness is the ability that is necessary for every successful player. Your success depends on you.
Good luck.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had this attitude and period earlier. but I passed it and I have a goal to prove to myself that I can be a good player and that I achieved this myself.
and now I always feel comfortable in poker because I started to get much better than before. and this is because I did not give up and move on

TheRealPage

TheRealPage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's sure if you play with perseverance without changing a thing in your game, always doing the same mistakes, it will give nothing..

Fortunately, poker is one of those things you don't need to look for info about.. it comes to you in many ways.. talk, read, play, watch... you can learn something good or bad at anytime, which are both good advices for your game. So it's easy to progress with perseverance!

-TRP-