Online Learning Websites

C

Cosmas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
I am new to the site, but wanted to ask about the Red Chip poker site and if anyone has used it, or other sites like it to learn strategies and the basic/advanced math behind poker. I looked at the link on masterclass, which was another like site.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Sorry not used it... I learnt a lot playing the league games on here and reading a lot of posts in the hands analysis.

I also find watching streamers on twitch good for learning and watching tutorials vids on youtube, like raise your edge.

GL :)

C

Cosmas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry not used it... I learnt a lot playing the league games on here and reading a lot of posts in the hands analysis.

I also find watching streamers on twitch good for learning and watching tutorials vids on youtube, like raise your edge.

GL :)

I am not sure what "League Games" are. Is there a way to get into games on this site that are not affiliated with one of the online Pay to Play sites? Other than the FreeRoll information, I did not see any link to joining a game. Again, I am new to this site but I would have interest in finding that information.

Thanks in advance.
Cos

John Turnner

John Turnner

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I watch "Run It Once", Doug Polk Poker and Final Table of Sunday Million on YouTube

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like husngs.com, lots of free videos at all sorts of stakes.

MikeCarasone

MikeCarasone

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many poker streaming players on twitch. You can learn a lot from watching good players. LexVeldhuis, is very good. Jcarverpoker (Jason Summerville) bparispoker, AllinPav, Epiphany77. There are many you can see what different players that are successful are doing.

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion

I like the bond you can have with on-line learning sites. It seems to bring witch clan of shamans is best New Millennium group they people of the future can learn from. the new rise of the lets say Bolsheviks.

FroZeeN89

FroZeeN89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bro, the best way for you to study is to watch the videos on youtube, get some coach, have to invest and of course playing! I do not know any, but if you are interested and have an understanding of Portuguese brazil, I can tell you excellent coaches.

C

cardchamp22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are many poker trainers and Apps that can help you,
Try using Poker Fighter (for 6-max cash games)

For tournies I would reccomend "Run it once" on Youtube

jakedsnake

jakedsnake

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the bond you can have with on-line learning sites. It seems to bring witch clan of shamans is best New Millennium group they people of the future can learn from. the new rise of the lets say Bolsheviks.

Any chance u might be interested in letting me in on the bol roll this evening? Lol it's definitely a shot in the dark but if you're not shootin, you're not trying!

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any chance u might be interested in letting me in on the bol roll this evening? Lol it's definitely a shot in the dark but if you're not shootin, you're not trying!
Oh yea im sure he will risk his membership in the freeroll club for you. You have to earn the right to be in the members only club. Start making some quality post and get your membership. At 25+ you get into some of the freerolls. You will also learn a lot from reading the post as you go. This site is a valuable learning tool, use it.

J

japg11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pokerstrategy, pokerstarchool and educapoker are the ones that come to mind.

N

newbypoker777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,
I am new to the site, but wanted to ask about the Red Chip Poker site and if anyone has used it, or other sites like it to learn strategies and the basic/advanced math behind poker. I looked at the link on masterclass, which was another like site.

You can watch so many videos in Youtube by Doug Polk, Tonkaaa ans Lex Veldhuis.
These videos can teach you alot about the game and they are also very funny :)

If you want to improve your cash game, you can try the Poker Fighter App. It's actually quite fun and it teaches you all the fundamentals very quickly

Good luck!

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I got the necessary knowledge and skills for playing poker at the Pokerstarter school, created by the developers of pokerstars. At the initial stage for understanding the game of poker - this is quite a decent school.

S

Stormforge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I see a lot of ads for Upswing Poker w/ Doug Polk. Also Negranu's Master Class.

Might be worth a shot