Ok so you know i was playing too many hands

diamond_06_06

diamond_06_06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As important as it is to improve your game, be careful of putting too much stock in stats from just a few hands. A good run of cards could make your VP$IP much higher than it should be, but that doesn't mean you're doing anything wrong.

It takes a few hundred hands before percentages have any real value.

Yes I agree totally. Was just curious if kidkvn01 had any thoughts on his progress, and if he felt that his changes were beginning to hinder or help him. I guess its probably not such a great idea to be results orientated at this stage, and you shouldn't place to much strength on evaluating the progress at this early stage.

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I agree totally. Was just curious if kidkvn01 had any thoughts on his progress, and if he felt that his changes were beginning to hinder or help him. I guess its probably not such a great idea to be results orientated at this stage, and you shouldn't place to much strength on evaluating the progress at this early stage.
Come to think of it, seeing how i played 190 hands in a 9 player table, and getting pushed on, and raising with good hands, and getting kicked on the flop, then only to find out the one who was pushing allin had semi ok hands, so well on the button AQ i raised .10 and got called flop was a low cards, and he pushed allin again, i then thought for a bit and called, he had QK, i won the pot :D then he did it again with A rag, and i called him with A10 :D, that game messed up my stats:(.
But i have been raising more when i get a great hand, and fold to a raise even with QK JK.
I hope to play this week and update my stats.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands