NewGuy is Lost

pimpbot5000sp3

pimpbot5000sp3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey there,

I have been a member here for a few years. According to my profile I have 18 posts. That is all that I can figure out.

1. How do I see how many quality posts I have?

2. What is the best way of building quality posts? Should I go to a beginners area, etc?

Any info would be awesome. I am not sure what I should be doing here.

Thanks,
DaveT

Vlaad

Vlaad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. In the FAQ it states:

"A quality post will be relevant to and will add value to the thread it is posted in. Short one liners, posts begging for passwords, simple agreement type posts and any post that appears to be posted just for the sake of increasing post count are all examples of posts that could be deleted for being low quality posts."

As I understand it, your post count is equal to the number of quality posts you have, since low quality posts will be deleted, thus also lowering your post count.

2. You could reply to the many off-topic threads like the one on Donald Trump or the vaccine. Just make sure you're choosing an active thread and your replies meet the criteria for a quality post.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please note that if you obtion "platinum" status and can play in all the CC events, then you also need to maintain a reasonable posting activity after that. If you have only made 18 posts in a few years, you are simply not active enough for "platinum" status. You could change that of course by starting to participate in the forum on a more regular basis. And as explained already, a "quality post" is simply anything not bordering on spamming the forum. Best of luck :)

D

DesertStorm46

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quality is more important than quantity. At least thats what ive learned since i joined here last week. I think youneed sbout 25+ posts to obtain silver status.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Get busy Dave,,,the rest of us are makin bank!! $$$ :deal: $$$

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm thankful for the contribution with the high quality for the person who plays poker.