• Thread starter Chipper_Tracy42
  • Start date
darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tilting is impossible to get away from. we all tilt. even if you tilt shove 1 hand after you lose a big pot. that's tilt because your not playing your normal game. but if you can take control of "tilt image", meaning players assume your tilted because you lost a significant pot, and get your premiu hands called by weaker hsnds ( like JJ v A7o) then you would do well to minimize your tilt :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
tilting is impossible to get away from.
Really?
I'm not saying that I don't experience negative emotions at times while playing poker but I wouldn't necessarily suggest I'm experiencing tilt because of it or that it's impossible to get away from.

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok its impossible to not get mad at poker some times XD better? lol

M

msufan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The important point of the OP is not whether or not you played well but HOW IN THE WORLD DO I FIND PLAYERS THIS BAD IN A $10/$20 GAME?!?!

(that would be referring to your opponent, not you)

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea in all honesty there is no getting away from losing to a 3 outer... when it happens just cry... re buy and take it back ( but dont try to rush it or chase your money... this is bad, but seeing as this loser calls all ins with ace highs. you should have been able to get it back in no time))

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i would do the same thing,nothing wrong with that but ace coming out like that is so classic in poker...but i'm not worried about situations like that i'm worried about ppl who do calls like that,i mean how stupid some1 should be to call like that,with nothing? :/

darkassassin89

darkassassin89

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let him keep calling that :) he cant spike a 3 outer every time i shove with a better hand :D