Newbie question

W

wavey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KZ
Chips
Why is there no suit combination, like 3 same suit + 2 same suit?

puzzlefish

puzzlefish

student of the donk arts
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I think you're looking for the game called Phase 10

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I would love to be able to help, but I believe it is another game, or a derivative of poker

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
You will have to look up what makes a proper poker hand. Good luck! Anymore questions just ask away we are here to help!

W

wavey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KZ
Chips
Probably because those are statistically more likely? Either way, those are the rules of the game.
It's less likely than high card, pair, two pair, i really don't know, need to calculate.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Because in this game, the rules have been decided that only a 5 cards suited is a valid combination, just as only a 5 card straight is a valid combination, not 3 card straight + 2 card straight.

W

wavey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KZ
Chips
Because in this game, the rules have been decided that only a 5 cards suited is a valid combination, just as only a 5 card straight is a valid combination, not 3 card straight + 2 card straight.
You can have 6 or 7 suited cards.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think the charm of poker is in its simplicity, the more it gets complicated, the more it ruins what is good.
new rules become another game.

W

wavey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KZ
Chips
I think the charm of poker is in its simplicity, the more it gets complicated, the more it ruins what is good.
new rules become another game.
It's only your opinion, if someone likes simplicity, the other likes complicacity.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
You can have 6 or 7 suited cards.
There are 7 cards which can be used to make your best hans but eventually only the 5 best cards are used to make your hand. Not more, not less.

It's only your opinion, if someone likes simplicity, the other likes complicacity.
That's true. You are free to create your own poker variant and promote it. ;)

W

wavey

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
KZ
Chips
There are 7 cards which can be used to make your best hans but eventually only the 5 best cards are used to make your hand. Not more, not less.

That's true. You are free to create your own poker variant and promote it. ;)
Or it's public domain?

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Because smart people make rule for this game and in this rules we can not see this combination

lilypond

lilypond

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
That's just the way it is. Every card game is different and has its own set of rules. There is rarely a reason why.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
because there are different types of poker and there are poker rules that have been created for the game, as in any game, the rules are negotiated immediately and should be taken into account, just play the game where you like the rules of the game and you will always be happy

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it would be a complex type of poker with many new combinations and rules for them!!! I can’t even imagine what it should look like!!!