Newbie in poker

S

sdkgnx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Hello everyone from me :) I am new to poker. I find this game very interesting. I would like to learn how to play. Do you have any advice?

Grabobbe

Grabobbe

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
Welcome… 😊
I’m sure a lot of people inhere have a lot of advise. I would recommend starting the 30 day course. There is a lot of interesting tips in there…
After that play a lot of poker (freerolls being the best choice if possible) and ask away inhere. There are a lot of very experienced players on Cardschat. And most of them is willing to help with specific tips to becoming better… 😊
Good luck and will hopefully be seeing you in the ring… 😁

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello everyone from me :) I am new to poker. I find this game very interesting. I would like to learn how to play. Do you have any advice?
Welcome to our community.
If you decide to learn how to play, then our community is the perfect environment for you. My advice to you is very simple, always be patient and consistent.
Good luck :)

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The most important advice is not to hurry, do everything calmly and thoughtfully.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The more you play, the more you learn. Hope you find poker very enjoyable, even though sometimes you may want to send the laptop airborne.

P

peruangonz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
This is an amazing game, you can study in this forum too!

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Yeah, i will recomendet you something, it's very helfull (at least for me): Poker odds chart

Jamil

Jamil

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Follow YouTube channels to learn,
In this community, there is an educational course that subscribe it and do not play for real money, play freerolls to gain experience...