New player!

B

BattleBathos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So im pretty new to poker and i read info about poker and watch videos vid tips ! Got a tip that u should have Patience and it works pretty good but i still do alot of misstakes! I guess with time comes experience so i Will just continue with what i am doing !

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Welcome new player! Always nice to see new people arriving at Cardschat. I hope your stay becomes as fun as mine has been. You will see me on a few of the poker sites with this same name. I like playing Saturday's $200 freeroll on intertops the most and I play with some frequency the daily $100 freeroll on America's Cardroom if my evening does not get busy with responsibilities.

N

NBB

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi and welcome to CardsChat.

FYI, if you continue with what you are doing, then you will never advance in your poker skills.
Keep on studying this game and learn by your mistakes, because there will be more mistakes than not. Never stop studying and practicing, because this is the best way for you to become confident in your abilities.

Quote of the day" May Good luck fall upon those who have prepared for the task at hand"

B

BattleBathos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you :) Alright Nice i Will keep an eye out ! :) how long have you played?

B

BattleBathos

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Great advice thx :) do you have any tips where i can get some good tips from the Internet preferably videos and stuff ! I do read posts here but I have some issues with my concentration so long texts can be hard sometimes :)

molodoi3000

molodoi3000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The problem of poker is that it is necessary to play much in it. Of course on money. And not all have enough means will learn to play him at least in zero

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So im pretty new to poker and i read info about poker and watch videos vid tips ! Got a tip that u should have Patience and it works pretty good but i still do alot of misstakes! I guess with time comes experience so i Will just continue with what i am doing !

Here are some tips that have I learned through my experiences,

Look carefully at the community cards and try to read your opponents betting patterns, usually if an a face card or Ace comes on the board be prepared for them to call your bet or they are going to bet.

Rarely slow play hands it will backfire quickly.

Finally, don't be afraid to be aggressive with top pair and apply betting pressure.

R

roadmanraja

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I came across the great game last year and I haven't looked back...good chance I could be playing professionally once I graduate. Here's one tip which I think beginners should benefit from:

"Money saved is Money earned" - don't feel like because you don't have a 'good' hand that now you MUST bluff, sometimes saving your chips is the best move. Pick which spots you want to bluff according to your strategy etc.