New to Forum any tips?

W

worm183

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone I'm knew to the page and was just wanting to say hello and thanks for the great resource. I have been playing for about 15 years. Until recently I hadn't played online since Black Friday. Just getting back into playing and I'm seeing quickly how much the online game has changed. I hope this a good source to help me get up to date. I look forward to engaging with the group and learning from one another. Any tips to help me best use this resource?

beaviske

beaviske

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yo what's up?

Im new too on cardsschat... but my poker experience is same like yours :eek:

And i gonna see how many people answering for u post

:damnmate:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome Worm! Stay active! :D That's my best advice to get the most out of CC,,,,you'll find the more you put in,the more you receive here.;) Hope to see you around. Cheers! :ciao:

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Hello everyone I'm knew to the page and was just wanting to say hello and thanks for the great resource. I have been playing for about 15 years. Until recently I hadn't played online since Black Friday. Just getting back into playing and I'm seeing quickly how much the online game has changed. I hope this a good source to help me get up to date. I look forward to engaging with the group and learning from one another. Any tips to help me best use this resource?

Im new too on cardsschat... but my poker experience is same like yours :eek:

And i gonna see how many people answering for u post

:damnmate:

Don't be afraid to ask questions:)

Poker Tips