New day, new strategy

C

cata2012004

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
A goodplayer always knows how to adapt strategy. What advice do you have for new players?

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I encourage new players to be active and not break the rules of the Cardschat community because it may end badly for you.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
A goodplayer always knows how to adapt strategy. What advice do you have for new players?
Keep calm, be careful and understand each your actions that you will do:captain:.

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One strategy is patience and common sense. he must understand how to act in the game.

J

japg11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Play a solid preflop range, and play by postflop value. You will win for the mistakes your rivals make in micro-low tournaments.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to think about what cards I would play(given the situation) before they are dealt to me.

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Think about your next steps as you play. If you are raising what are you going to do if you get reraised? Fold, call or reraise or shove? Thank about what your opponent is likely to do. Know what your plan is for a hand if you hit or miss that way you won't get dragged into someone else's plan.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you have to watch a lot of strategic videos and get inspired during your games. play tight and stay attentive to the game styles of your opponents.The most important is to take your time before each move and especially you must analyze your game to correct the mistakes you made during your last part. repeat in your next games.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Lose small pots, win the big pots.

E

Elisondjp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
which is the best poker game for the most profit and some tips on how to start making my betting bank!

eurosTotnd

eurosTotnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the best strategy is to practise ranges and positional plays and push folds exercises , i have like 3 years experience and still practising

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would tell new players that patience is the key, just because you want to force a hand, doesn't mean that the cards do. Also that there is always something to learn in poker.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NEW PLAYER

A new player has to be to acquire knowledge of a poker aggressively.

An effort should be made in order for even oneself to do some new discovery during play on it.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't play a lot of skeptical hands when you're first starting out. The weird K3 suited hands should be avoided. Stick to premium and strong suited connectors.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
the saying of a new day a new strategy is a very good start especially when you ever go wrong in a game.
For a good start I recommend you read about strategies and the value of the hands according to position before the big blind to be able to identify your moves where also enters the way to identify the types of players that you have at the table to better make your plays that serious the beginning for this wonderful world that is poker