Need Help Learning how to Play

E

erick15101

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to know how to improve my game more since I can not play a good poker ... ???

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There are plenty of tools on this site. Look around, there is a lot to read.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Click the tab at the top of the page labelled "Strategy Pages". There is a lot there to cover a lot of area. Also, if you go to the main page, you will see there is a section for 'Learning Poker' - check that out.

As you become more familiar with CardsChat, you will find a lot of guidance from other players, too.

D

danielcai

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Besides posts in cardschat, you could find resources on YouTube or other websites on internet where there are lots of good tutorials and reviews

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi. When I started playing poker, I tried to watch a video for beginners to understand the basics of the game. I also read some books that brought me a lot of benefits. I recommend that you also read the books.

Jared Tendler "The Mental Game of Poker"
Ed Miller "Texas Holdem for beginners"
Good luck.

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The beginner wishing to receive from a game in poker stable and high income owes many forces and time to spend for studying of the poker theory and also for fixing of theoretical knowledge in practice. Its profitability seeks to improve a game and to raise each player in poker. Here one of councils: in online to a game the boredom often becomes a problem. The player with boredom begins to play too many hands and ceases to look behind distributions in which he does not participate. So you should not do. Concentrating at the game and watching actions of rivals, the player can notice some moments, weaknesses or mistakes which can be used then in distributions with the participation.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not live poker yet, but I'm studying and working hard so that it can happen soon enough.

C

CGGold

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Know how to exploit your game

The main thing is to find a style of play that suits your playing style, then study that game very well and respect it to the fullest in any situation, that is the hardest part, patience and knowing when to retire with a good hand.

E

erick15101

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks to all for your advice

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Welcome to CC. I recommend all the freerolls to learn the game.
Then afterward low stakes tournaments.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a marathon,,,but if you love poker,it's a great ride! :ridinghor Glad you've joined us.