Chips
GL2U hope to see you on the felt

H

hellomynameiswhat

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think you should title your show "or die trying" no one wants people to die because of putting time into poker.
As for poker itself seems like you have a lot of dedication. I would just think about how much time you can budget per day while still doing other work to get income. Personally I put in about 3 hours a day and I am in my 4th year. So you want to think about what is sustainable for you.

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It sounds to me like you did your homework and more:0) I think it is time for you to hit the tables and get that experience under your belt:0) that's what makes great players, is time:0)you really cant teach that you have to have the passion with in yourself to play for that love of poker:0) good luck out there and welcome:0)

M

miko3ed

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to agree with some of the other replies in this thread that Zoom games are a pretty good way to go at the moment for what you learn. It allows for more frequent access to better holdings. I also think there is something to be said for maintaining pot control as best you can and keeping the pots small. One thing I've noticed quite frequently in MTTs is that people are willing to go all in with sub-par hands against very little equity, which doesn't work out in the long run.