Need Help!

H

hrix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks Andersonrut :)

Well, I look forward to seeing you on the felt later on!

Still learning and reading lots of stuff to help improve my game! You can never stop learning!

Yes, I am doing the same :)
Hope we will play against each other at one table tonight.
And I hope we both cash :D

ccocco

ccocco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if so as you say, in the mtt and low inputs syg there are many who go all in with any type of cards and you win even if you have AA or other strong hand .. so at the beginning of the tournament I let you eliminate each other and waited for the blinds go up a bit to play. but sometimes do well and others not so much .. so is poker ... to the river there to celebrate ... hehe

L

locha2013

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
@kidvnno 1
Why not playing freerolls i have often won a tournement, but loose afterwards my money in satellites. So whwn im making a desposite i fear that the same will happen.

W

waikato08

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It sounds like you need to get back to basics. The first thing you need to do is work out how much you put into your poker account per month. if you put 1k or less, half it, over 1k, then cut it down by 2 thirds. Make this your monthly deposit.
Next thing. You dont NEED to play every hand. beofre you start playing, work out what your strategy is going to be. One major thing I've learned for Joe Hachem and Daniel Negreanu is, fold, fold, FOLD. You're playing poker, dont let poker play you. Chris Fergusson also mentioned, as soon as you look at your card, if it take you longer than 5 seconds to figure out if you hand is good, then you need to muck. He said, playing 100 out of 100 hands, you will go broke. fold 99% of the time, wiat for the perfect hand and it WILL come. Thats when you make your play.
I've realised it can be pocket aces, it could be pocket threes. But dont be in the hand just because you hold an ace.