Multitabling

B

bartleby

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play between 3-6, it depends what game. SnGs and Spin&Go normally only 3, cash game 4 or 5 and sometime a MTT is also involved

C

Click400

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At first I concentrated a lot on the accumulation of points, I arrived to play in a little more than 30 tables simultaneously. Today I concentrate more on the strategy and analysis of each opponent so I returned to play on a single table. In addition playing on so many tables became very exhausting for me.

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play 8 or more at once but i find that if i play 4 I can concentrate on what is happening on all 4 tables instead of just reacting to what hand i have. At the moment I'm only playing a max of 3 because it hasn't been long since i came back to playing poker.

S

Spripe

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2-4 when playing cash/zoom. If playing spin and goes I play with 4 tables. Mtt I will play up to 6 tables

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Multi-tabling- games simultaneously on multiple tables.
How many tables did you play maximum?
From 4 to 9 tables . It all depends on the type of tournament . Fast or slow, etc.
4zu7ol.jpg

A

armher

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing generally in 3 tables.
My maximum was 4 tables

E

EvE2K

Well, i played maximum 4 tables, but that was very rare and that was really a bad idea. I lost lots of money and was unsecsesive in tournaments. Now i try to focus on turbo tournaments , so i open maximum 2 tables, that,s really comfortable for me.

Gabinho12345

Gabinho12345

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely play more than 6 tables, usually play around 3-4.

iosif18

iosif18

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ss

Many tables on needs more attention .So you will not have enough time to play and read opponents while playing 8 tables ;).

E

evaldas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On phone maximum for me is 2, i tried 3 but didn't worked, on pc it's different but not playing more than 4 at the time, because than i can't see how other players are playing bluffing and other

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like playing 10-15 tournaments at a time but have been experimenting with just one and two tabling the last 6 months or so.

I am able to get better player-specific reads with less tables but my results are generally better with more volume just because there is a lot of luck involved.

Good luck to you! :D

B

Bagdalac4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was playing 4 tables in the same time and that is my limit for now. It is very hard to focus when you play on more than 4 tables. But it is possible.

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All the same I do not understand how you manage to play more than 4 tables.
Yesterday there were a lot of interesting freerolls, prize-winning $ 5000, $ 2000 and Cardschat $ 100 and another one for $ 50, eventually lost everything, in one won the prize and received a trifle.
It is better to concentrate on one and win the tournament. The day before yesterday I took 3rd place in freeroll CC 100 $. I played one tournament, that's why I took a worthy place.

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play mostly freerolls, and when there are a lot of them, I try to register in all. I do not want to miss this, because you can win for free.

You are right, that makes sense. If they are free, than the more the merrier! If the windows don't fit on your scree, you can add an extra monitor :)

W

watplays

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i have tried 12 get crushed, try 8 get crushed , try 6 get crushed, try four and i end up doing well in two, do two and end up doing well in both. so if was smart i would only do two

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Often I play on 4 tables if I play cash games because I think that 4 tables is best to play if you are not enought skilled to have more concetration.

Aalexandar

Aalexandar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all comes with practice. If you've never tried multitabling then start with 2 tables or 2 tournaments, whatever's your fancy and work your way up when you feel comfortable. The problem is when you have too many tables open your style of play becomes very mechanical and pattern based where you don't pay attention to the table but only play to the strength of your hole cards, and that's not a very good thing to be doing, so beware of that.

R

Roccoa3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't gotten above 6 tables but I play a lot of 6max SNGs. How many heads up SNGs can you guys multitable?

Y

Yoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My max was 4 but that is rarely happen so for now will be max 2 cuz i cant concentrate on more so if it became unconfortable i wont play more than 2:D