Multi-tabling tactics

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the same problem with tiling. My HUD is too small to provide any useful info.

I have tried cascading in the past and it drives me a little crazy. I have never given it very much time.

So my questions here are;

Is cascading something that requires getting used to?

and;

If yes, how long (estimation in hours/days/weeks/w.e.) did it take you to get used to it?

A

Aldito

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If yes, how long (estimation in hours/days/weeks/w.e.) did it take you to get used to it?

I used to always tile and I couldn't stand stacking/cascading. But then I got a HUD and it's impossible to tile with it. So I started stacking and it's so much better. I got used to it the same evening I started. I would also recommend table ninja because it really helps if you need to take a bit of time over a certain decision, you also save time with pre-saved bet sizes etc. But yeah you get used to stacked tables fairly quickly. Maybe try with 4 at first and then move up to 8 at once.

Logan2

Logan2

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Remember that HUD data can be changed of size.

HUD options--> players preferences --> appearance, you can chose type of letter and size there.

i use size=10, (i think default is 8), Arial black, tile, 4 tables, for 6 or more try size=11 or 12, type of letter make a difference in how it see, also try colors in letters that are easy to see (in contrast with color in table).

Cascading also get me crazy, and is easy to see what is going on tile, but for more than 6 probably will be harder unless get a bigger monitor.