MTT Poker Study Stream

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to any and all who may have stopped by the stream - the recording is up for anyone wishing to re-watch

Edit:: for anyone with pt4 or hm2 - if you would like to submit a hand history for a review on a study stream of mine - i would be extremely happy to go through it and to do that for you. We can leave the players names in place or I can turn it anonymous so we are labeled as Hero and the other players are all numbered Villans. Just message me for such a thing if you were interested and we could work put details.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That’s a neat idea for a stream, congrats on getting it up and running! Hope to catch a live one in the future! :)

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hosting a no delay MTT study stream on twitch tonight with a good friend of mine who also does very well in this game. Come on by, hang out and chat it up! Kicking off at 7pm EST

https://www.twitch.tv/show540

Great stuff Jon, absolutely love this format! (as I'm sure you know :p)

Congratulations on reaching legendary status btw (you're but 5 posts away!!)

See you on twitch my man!

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That’s a neat idea for a stream, congrats on getting it up and running! Hope to catch a live one in the future! :)

Appreciate that for sure, all this support is great - we will be doing it again at some point and time in the near future.