the mother of god question

P

pokermatch

Enthusiast
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Get divorced, thats the solution to your problems. However, if you'r not spending quality time with her, you should be. Its very important for a couple to have their separate time to stay close to each other. About the poker, well convince her its something you enjoy doing as a man, and you feel that it helps you stay sharp for your current business, and that she should be proud that she has a husband who would take the time to win some extra money to buy her the prada she so dearly needs.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good lord, this thread was weird enough before the odd Dave Ramsey ad appeared.

Why not teach her poker? My wife and I love to play. We have parties with games with friends and both play online (she only playmoney) we like to talk about good hands and wallow in our grief over suckouts or bad play together, we watch HSP and PAD together and have been known to challenge the other to a few hands where clothes are the bounty.

Tokeard311

Tokeard311

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
find her a hobby or something that she can do while you get your poker time in.

when i first started playing my girlfriend hated it and felt attention deprived when i played, but i had her start playing with me with play money on bodog annnd what do you know it.... she now plays poker!...shes pretty good now too.

annyways i understand what you are saying, it can screw up your playing if you have to fight with her just to be able to play.

GL2U&WIFE

RowanLea

RowanLea

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, some women love it, others don't just like guys. I had a BF who didn't "gamble",.. I said if ya don't gamble we don't "gambol",..lol,.. that was the end of him,.. lol, no one keeps me away from the tables.