More Consistent Success

Cardshades

Cardshades

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What strategic adjustment would you prioritize if you found yourself consistently losing with strong starting hands, while people keep going all in with nothing and winning in the freerolls?

Rosylly

Rosylly

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I think you just have to go through it, it's just part of the game, the more you will play the faster that curse will be gone.

Simple mathematics for the most part. Just accept it and move on, take some rest and be patient. That's how i see it.

Cardshades

Cardshades

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you just have to go through it, it's just part of the game, the more you will play the faster that curse will be gone.

Simple mathematics for the most part. Just accept it and move on, take some rest and be patient. That's how i see it.
I guess you are right. It's just hard to get a game going when people play so unbelievably stupid, but end up winning with such a small chance.

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I guess you are right. It's just hard to get a game going when people play so unbelievably stupid, but end up winning with such a small chance.
experimenting with more reraises and check raises helped my game a lot.
Also I noticed , people tend to call an allin more often than a strong raise/reraise.

Cardshades

Cardshades

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
experimenting with more reraises and check raises helped my game a lot.
Also I noticed , people tend to call an allin more often than a strong raise/reraise.
Thank you. I will definitely try it out!